The difference between FURITEK TEGU Main Board for Axial SCX24 and FURITEK LIZARD esc is that the TEGU has higher BEC value and is capable of running 3s. The LIZARD comes with lower BEC value than the TEGU and runs on 2s only. Introduction: The FURITEK LIZARD esc is designed to work...
The difference between FURITEK TEGU Main Board for Axial SCX24 and FURITEK LIZARD esc is that the TEGU has higher BEC value and is capable of running 3s. The LIZARD comes with lower BEC value than the TEGU and runs on 2s only.
The FURITEK LIZARD esc is designed to work with BOTH stock brushed motor and sensored/sensorless brushless motors of your favorite on the Axial SCX24 crawlers. Designed with FOC (Field-oriented control) technology, it provides insane slow speed with powerful stable torque, low noise, high efficiency, and has a high-speed dynamic response. And with bluetooth module option, you can run telemetry and all amazing parameters on smart phone apps. The difference between this LIZARD esc and TEGU Main Board for Axial SCX24 Crawler is that the TEGU main board includes servo out for extra application and LED control capability which the LIZARD does not have. The LIZARD also has smaller BEC than the TEGU.
- Support sensorless brushless DC and brushed DC motor (config via app, default is brushless)
- FOC (Field-oriented control) technology
- Designed for AXIAL SCX24 crawlers.
- 5.5V-1.5A Built-in BEC
- Mini size and light weight
- Super easy programming via App on BOTH Android and IOS
- Firmware update available (bluetooth module required)
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Support AAA batteries and 2s liPo battieres with automatic battery type recognition capability
- Ability to run with stock TX/RX or any other TX/RX
- Dimension (mm): 24(L)x12.4(W)
- Weight: about 2.1g
- Battery types: 4 AAA NiMH/2s liPo/ 2s LiOn
- Motor type: Sensored/Sensorless Brushless DC / Brushed DC
- BEC output: 5.5V/1.5A
- Constant Current : 20A
- Burst Current : 40A
- Waterproof : NO
-SCX24 stock motor
-Surpass 2204 1400KV
-Enduro24 Stock Motor
Love the Komodo setup with the lizard it’s like having a tiny little fusion reactor in your rig. So much power and torque and the unreal slow crawl ability is Muy Bueno! Ordered myself the Tegu esc with Bluetooth and an extra Bluetooth module for the lizard which I had forgot with my last purchase.
Great product, but im having trouble with the on/ off button. Sometimes it will not turn on.
Just got my replacement, it’s better meaning it didn’t completely shut off when glitching but still glitches when steering on full lock, this may need a better BEC. Running Emax servo.