FURITEK TORPEDO BRUSHLESS POWER SYSTEM for FURITEK FURY WAGON FX118 FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several brushless ESCs for mini crawlers with the famous LIZARD line of ESCs. Being the first FOC-technology ESCs ever being designed and produced for the mini crawlers, the...
Import tax can be charged at receiving. Buyers are responsible to pay import tax if incurred
UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box
FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several brushless ESCs for mini crawlers with the famous LIZARD line of ESCs. Being the first FOC-technology ESCs ever being designed and produced for the mini crawlers, the LIZARD ESCs have changed the games for the mini crawlers. They are super small in size, butterly smooth and amazingly powerful. Together with the famous brushless outrunner KOMODO motors, they offer incredible performance for the mini crawlers.
However the team is not stopping; after over 6 months of testing and designing, FURITEK team releases another next evolution of the FURITEK ESCs, the high-end, upper performance line of brushless ESC for mini crawlers. Introducing the new FURITEK PYTHON brushless ESCs that inherited the awesome features above of the LIZARD ESCs but now with new enclosing case for dust proof and waterproof. We no longer have to worry about the brownout of the big servos or heavy weight of some modified trucks with huge 5A built-in BEC that can be run at multiple voltage from 5.5V to 7.4V for Python and up to 8.4V for the Python PRO. We also no longer need to wire a separate bigger BEC for the ESC. The FURITEK team also releases a completely new patent-pending brushless inrunner motor, the CEDAR. The CEDAR brushless inrunner motor is super smooth, waterproof and dustproof and easy to be installed in any mini chassis.
FURITEK TORPEDO brushless system for FURY WAGON FX118 is the powerful and top of the line combo of the CEDAR motor and PYTHON PRO esc. It offers nothing but the best on the market for FURY WAGON FX118. The CEDAR comes with a steel pinion and CNC aluminum to fit perfectly on FURY WAGON FX118.
PYTHON PRO ESC Features:
- FOC (Field-Orientated control) technology
- Live tunning on Furicar app
- Super slow and ridiculously smooth throttle control
- New firmware algorithm to consistently smooth up the start up to FOC stage
- Work with Brushed/Brushless motors (config via app, default is brushless)
- BIG BEC for power-hungry servos
- Mini size and light weight
- Super easy programming via App on both Android and iOS
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Bluetooth module built-in so no longer a separate wires and bluetooth module controlled by Furicar App
- Waterproof and dustproof with an enclosing CNC aluminum case
- Circuit protection
- FREE lifetime firmware updates
PYTHON PRO Specifications:
- Supports 2-4S lipo batteries
- BEC: 5.5V/7.4V/8.4V 5A
- Constant current: 40A
- Burst current: 70A
- Built-in power switch
- Dimensions: 1.57x 0.78x 0.6 (inch), 40x20x15 (mm)
- Weight: 5.7g (0.2oz)
CEDAR motor Features:
- Special designed 12-Pole Inrunner brushless motor for most efficiency
- Waterproof design
- Dustproof design
- Small, compact, easy to be installed in tight spaces
- Stylish with aluminum case, anodized with red and black
- Super quiet, high torque, powerful and super slow speed yet tons of wheel speeds when needed
- Steel pinion included for FURY WAGON FX118 crawlers
- High purity and higher temperature copper windings -lower copper losses, very good heat dissipating-maximizes efficiency.
- Super thin (0.2mm) stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency. High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability, and maximum RPM. CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can.
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
- All hardware included
CEDAR motor Specifications:
- Motor type: Inrunner
- KV: 3456KV
- No-load current @10V: 07A
- Power: 120W
- Battery: 2-3S Lipo
- Resistance: 0.17Ohm
- Slot/Pole: 12-Pole
- Motor size: 18x25mm diameter (0.7 x 1inch)
- Weight: 20g (0.7oz)
- A new Two-channel radio system