NOTE: ONLY USE WITH BRUSHED MOTORS (STOCK MOTORS). IF YOU NEED TO USE WITH BRUSHLESS MOTORS YOU NEED TO BUY LIZARD or TEGU ESC Introduction: The FURITEK IGUANA esc is designed to work with BOTH stock brushed motor and sensored/sensorless brushless motors of your favorite on the Axial SCX24 crawlers. Designed with FOC...
The FURITEK IGUANA esc is designed to work with BOTH stock brushed motor and sensored/sensorless brushless motors of your favorite on the Axial SCX24 crawlers. Designed with FOC (Field-oriented control) technology, it provides insane slow speed with powerful stable torque, low noise, high efficiency, and has a high-speed dynamic response. And with bluetooth module option, you can run telemetry and all amazing parameters on smart phone apps. The difference between this IGUANA esc and TEGU Main Board for Axial SCX24 Crawler is that the TEGU main board includes servo out for extra application and LED control capability which the IGUANA does not have. The IGUANA also has smaller BEC than the TEGU.
- Support sensorless brushless DC and brushed DC motor (config via app, default is brushed)
- FOC (Field-oriented control) technology
- Designed for AXIAL SCX24 crawlers.
- 5.5V-1.5A Built-in BEC
- Mini size and light weight
- Super easy programming via App on BOTH Android and IOS
- Firmware update available (bluetooth module required)
- Real-time telemetry up to 10Hz
- Support AAA batteries and 2s liPo battieres with automatic battery type recognition capability
- Ability to run with stock TX/RX or any other TX/RX
- Dimension (mm): 24(L)x12.4(W)
- Weight: about 2.1g
- Battery types: 4 AAA NiMH/2s liPo/ 2s LiOn
- Motor type: Sensored/Sensorless Brushless DC / Brushed DC
- BEC output: 5.5V/1.5A
- Constant Current : 20A
- Burst Current : 40A
- Waterproof : NO
-SCX24 stock motor
-Enduro24 Stock Motor
These are simply amazing, so much better control. I ordered 1 for a Rochobby 1/18 scale since it was terrible at crawling. The difference this esc made was night and day. I loved it so much I bought 4 more for my other micro crawlers.
The motor is not working, I have ordered another one to make sure it's working with the esc and the scx24
Couldn’t ask for a nicer speed controller! It’s small light and controls speed WAAAAY better than stock and still better than other brands of micro speed controller
I'd put iguana in all my rigs. Running brushed 050 Ox motor and emax servo, the manual calibration alone made better use of the throttle curve then stock. It ran my course perfectly first try...I'm now waiting for the brushless motor I ordered for even slower crawling!
Almost everyone has seen video demonstrations of the exceptional control the lizard esc provides. Thats why I ordered one.
However, after an issue with my on/off switch, Furitek responded within a day to my email & provided me the info & hardware to address my problem (thanks Tony@Furitek)
Excellent product & exceptional customer service is why im going with 5 stars. A Win/win for the scx24 community!