*** Furitek Esc is not compatible with HRZ00015 Board *** Specifications:Material: Metal and Carbon brush technologyTurn: 80TColor: SilverInclude: 11T brass pinion + motor mount for SCX24Voltage support: 2S-3S battery What's included in the package?1. Iguana Pro Esc x 1pc2. Furitek Bluetooth x 1pc3. Chameleon brushed motor x 1 pc4. 11T brass pinion x 1...
Import tax can be charged at receiving. Buyers are responsible to pay import tax if incurred
Material: Metal and Carbon brush technology
Include: 11T brass pinion + motor mount for SCX24
Voltage support: 2S-3S battery
What's included in the package?
1. Iguana Pro Esc x 1pc
2. Furitek Bluetooth x 1pc
3. Chameleon brushed motor x 1 pc
4. 11T brass pinion x 1 pc
5. Carbon plate x 1 pc
Slow crawl is amazing!
I am very happy with the igmelion brushed combo, my scx24 is a complete New car. The furitek Service is also realy Good.
Don’t have too much time on the motor but seems like it will hold up better than the original. A few notes:
1. Motor is more than double the size of the original. Installation is tight and I needed to remove one leg from the battery mount.
2. Unit is obviously heavier than the original. This will weigh down suspension on passenger side. Think I will upgrade suspension.
3. Motor is louder than the original.
4. Motor is slower than the original.
5. Was worried that power consumption may be more than the original, but doesn’t seem like it’s a noticeable issue.
I'm a fan of brushed crawler systems. This combo is the best yet for minis. I'm really enjoying the 80t motor,high torque at low speed. Not a racer. but climbs like a goat. axial scx24