FURITEK CEDAR 1825 3456KV INRUNNER BRUSHLESS MOTOR with Steel Pinion for FURY WAGON FX118FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several outrunner brushless motors for mini crawlers with famous KOMODO line of motors. They together with FURITEK FOC-technology escs, have been changing the games for the...
Import tax can be charged at receiving. Buyers are responsible to pay import tax if incurred
UPS cannot deliver to a PO Box
FURITEK CEDAR 1825 3456KV INRUNNER BRUSHLESS MOTOR with Steel Pinion for FURY WAGON FX118
FURITEK team in the past 2 years have been designed and produced several outrunner brushless motors for mini crawlers with famous KOMODO line of motors. They together with FURITEK FOC-technology escs, have been changing the games for the mini crawlers. They are super quiet, butter smooth and amazingly powerful.
However the team is not stopping; after over 6 months of testing and designing, a new patent-pending inrunner brushless motors for mini crawlers is released. Introducing the new FURITEK inrunner CEDAR 1825 3456KV brushless motors that incorporate the awesome features above of the outrunner motors but in the form of a sealed can version making it dust proof and waterproof. We no longer have to worry about the outside of the motor needing clearance to spin anymore. It is easy to be stuck in any frame without worrying touching wires or parts like the counterpart outrunner motors.
This CEDAR motor version comes with a steel pinion preinstalled that is designed for FURY WAGON FX118 crawlers.
- Special designed 12-Pole Inrunner brushless motor for most efficiency
- Waterproof design
- Dustproof design
- Small, compact, easy to be installed in tight spaces
- Stylish with aluminum case, anodized with red and black
- Super quiet, high torque, powerful and super slow speed yet tons of wheel speeds when needed
- Steel pinion included for FURY WAGON FX118 crawlers
- High purity and higher temperature copper windings -lower copper losses, very good heat dissipating-maximizes efficiency.
- Super thin (0.2mm) stator laminations---lower eddy losses---maximizes efficiency. High RPM ABEC5 bearings.
- Precision balanced rotor, smoothness for best reliability, and maximum RPM. CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can.
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
- All hardware included
- Motor type: Inrunner
- KV: 3456KV
- No-load current @10V: 07A
- Power: 120W
- Battery: 2-3S Lipo
- Resistance: 0.17Ohm
- Slot/Pole: 12-Pole
- Motor size: 18x25mm diameter (0.7 x 1inch)
- Weight: 20g (0.7oz)